The Sheriff's Department & You

Bospy

1 minute ago, Dano said:

SD provides realism and concrete characters that should be the standard of this community. The faction teaches you to make a realistic character and promotes this type of role-play constantly. Each and every time I've had an encounter with their members it was nothing short of delightful.

Spoken perfectly. Every encounter I have had with this department they weren't just role-playing a cop, they were role-playing a individual. They continue to strive for excellence as a faction and produce top shelf role-play for all parties involved.

• Upvote 1

I always thought Sheriffs portrayed real people very well, including Deputy Gary Cobb who is a regular patrolling Sandy and always acting as a community liaison with Sandy residents. Big shout out to Cobby.

Travis Barton is also a solid guy I've seen around who definitely strikes me as a person first and a LEO second and not just having his whole image be his badge which is really common for people to do who are too lazy to develop characters.

Others I can't remember the names of that I've interacted with good or bad scenarios they always felt realistic and fair.