Tackle system

Just now, tomatoz said:

Not supporting. This would for sure get misused. This could maybe only be available for law enforcement officers, but I still can see this being misused and I also believe that it is unnecessary. Just roleplaying doing it is fine.

/report is always there for those who misuse

Just now, Sacred said:

/report is always there for those who misuse

You’re right, but /report isn’t always going to help you. It sometimes takes a while for those to get answered and either way, I don’t think the administrators will like to be stacked up with reports over people misusing the tackle command.

9 minutes ago, tomatoz said:

Not supporting. This would for sure get misused. This could maybe only be available for law enforcement officers, but I still can see this being misused and I also believe that it is unnecessary. Just roleplaying doing it is fine.

You should try to RP while you're in the middle of running after someone. It's super easy and they always stop to make sure the scene is played out well and never keep running and use every advantage they think they can get.

I'm just kidding. They don't do that.

Supported.

Just now, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

You should try to RP while you're in the middle of running after someone. It's super easy and they always stop to make sure the scene is played out well and never keep running and use every advantage they think they can get.

I'm just kidding. They don't do that.

Supported.

🤔