[Guide] Serbian RP (WIP)

I can't upvote it rn but I appreciate stuff like this hella. As a sheltered ass cali kid I have no fucking idea how to RP people from other countries/cultures aside from a couple that I've read guides/looked into the culture of. Reason why I kinda just stick to hispanic/west coast-native chars for the most part.

If there isn't one already, you should do Bulgarian next after you finish. For males & female side of things though, would help a lot of people. I feel like majority of the people playing slavic characters male or female that aren't involved with crime don't really know what they're doing. Myself included, to an extent, although I work around it and give IC reasons so it makes more sense. I ask cause I don't know where to search/look for that kinda stuff, atleast not something comprehensive like an actual rp guide. I'd like to incorporate a little of that culture into my alt so she's a bit more realistic, even if she's very Americanized. Would appreciate more guides like this hella for sure.

Edited by ?????????

Nice guide. Being from those parts I can concur that this guide is accurate for the most part. A few things I'd like to see in this guide is if you'd touch on how a person from the old country would behave in a new culture, and new surroundings, such as California, where people don't share the same strong conservative views and beliefs and how these views might be conflicted.

Just now, MikeyMike said:

Nice guide. Being from those parts I can concur that this guide is accurate for the most part. A few things I'd like to see in this guide is if you'd touch on how a person from the old country would behave in a new culture, and new surroundings, such as California, where people don't share the same strong conservative views and beliefs and how these views might be conflicted.

Mhm, that is very much coming. The cultural clash of Serbian and American culture is one of the things that's next.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...