Timecycle poll

Nervous

1:1. having anything other than this is just plain stupid. How'd you use dates? It's going to create a lot of confusion during roleplay. Let's not talk about events or anything else like that. Roleplay events for example Christmas, New Years and stuff like that will be way off eventually because of this and would not make any sense at all. Please don't change this. The timezone is perfect, nothing at all needs to be changed. Barely everyone plays during other time zones. 

Edited by Rozi
5 hours ago, Rozi said:

1:1. having anything other than this is just plain stupid. How'd you use dates? It's going to create a lot of confusion during roleplay. Let's not talk about events or anything else like that. Roleplay events for example Christmas, New Years and stuff like that will be way off eventually because of this and would not make any sense at all. Please don't change this. The timezone is perfect, nothing at all needs to be changed. Barely everyone plays during other time zones. 

We NA players want it change so that we can play in the daytime. We're sick and tired of always having to roleplay at night when it's broad daylight outside. Just because the server has more EU players doesn't mean we don't exist too.

11 hours ago, CloutToken said:

We NA players want it change so that we can play in the daytime. We're sick and tired of always having to roleplay at night when it's broad daylight outside. Just because the server has more EU players doesn't mean we don't exist too.

Making a change that affects a bigger number of players just so a small number of players can roleplay in the daytime (if you wake up earlier you can) makes no sense in my opinion

10 hours ago, Rozi said:

Making a change that affects a bigger number of players just so a small number of players can roleplay in the daytime (if you wake up earlier you can) makes no sense in my opinion

"So small"? We make up a good chunk of the server. I'm not gonna wake up early just so I can roleplay in the daytime.