Timecycle poll

Nervous

1:1
I mean it has to stay as normal. If it doesn't (just like many others have said) it creates confusion among time itself. Consider yourself as head of a factions recruitment and wish to set an academy to 25/DEC/17 at 6PM. With the normal time frame, that'd be clearly understandable. Now, with the slightest of changes to that, even if you sped it up by having 2 day rotation in a single IRL day. How would anyone ever understand it? It would be extremely unrealistic to keep time itself as the IRL time but have the sun rotate in-game twice for a single day.

My vote is cast to 1:1, however, I'd much rather agree if we could come to a conclusion of changing the timezone of the server to one that benefits all or at least equals all in the best possible way. Such as a UTC/GMT-3 or UTC/GMT-4. I don't understand why we're having an issue to simply not do that instead.

I wanna clarify I wanted 2:1 btw as a trial. I still don't think that solves the issue like moving the time to an Atlantic timezone (-4 to -2)

19 hours ago, Carmine_Profeta said:

It's set in the US on the west coast, it should reflect that time. 1:1

It's at GMT+0, the time reflects the UK. 1:1 just means it's earth. 

4 hours ago, Orcaninja said:

I wanna clarify I wanted 2:1 btw as a trial. I still don't think that solves the issue like moving the time to an Atlantic timezone (-4 to -2)

It's at GMT+0, the time reflects the UK. 1:1 just means it's earth. 

I meant, the game is set on the west coast of the United States. The time should reflect that, not be a European timezone.