Timecycle poll

Nervous

As I've said in 2 other threads already, quickening the time passing by in any ratio that can be described in whole numbers (such as 2:1 or 3:1) would not necessarily solve the problem of people always roleplaying in the dark or in the light. Not unless you make it ridiculously quick like 4:1 or 5:1, which would mean an IC conversation might last a whole turn of the sun around the game world (yes - in games, it is the sun that turns not the game world ;) ).

If we cannot fathom the idea of having time at an offset, such as 1 game hour = 1 real hour and 15 minutes, then I really do not see the point in altering the rate that time passes by at all.

So I am voting 1:1 - but feel free to change the timezone to whichever makes sense.

Edited by MalteseWolf
On 11/10/2017 at 6:36 AM, Nervous said:

Such multiple suggestions were brought up regarding the timecycle, I am creating this poll to gather opinions.

1:1 - Current system, If it's 2am IRL it's 2am ingame and one minute is one minute.

2:1 - 1 IRL minute is 2 minutes ingame, so we would have 2 day / night cycle each day

3:1 - 1 IRL minute is 3 minutes ingame

5:1 - 1 IRL minute is 5 minutes ingame

The timecycle would always be based on a night time around 22pm-2am CET to keep the "club/bar" roleplay at these hours.

Please comment "1:1" or "2:1" etc..

2:1

2:1. Give it a try. It only cuts everything down by half. What a big deal. And for you guys that own nightclubs and care about it being nighttime while it's open. Why don't you make your nightclub a "24/7" nightclub that operates in the day. RP the natural daylight never seeing the inside of the club so that people don't know what time it is. So people stay in your club longer.

PS: 2:1

And I'm a player who doesn't give a fuck either way because I like RPing in the nighttime.