Force Cop CK.

KhabibTime

You guys changed my mind, thank you. I was a dumbass thinking you should get a force CK when you get shot in the head. I'm on your side now, I'm applying for PD because I as well want something different and bring justice to the people here. I'm really sorry for wasting your time, as I said I'm a dumbass. 

11 minutes ago, KhabibTime said:

I get why ya'll don't wanna get a force CK - why remove that advantage, right? 

There's no advantage. You're seeing this as a play to win argument. Everything we do is reactive. If you pull out your gun, we shoot. If you don't have a gun we're not going to shoot. If you get shot and CKed it's 100% your own doing.

1 minute ago, Zorbe said:

It should be the same for everyone.
Cop, a criminal or a civilian character. Doesn't matter.

Quite so. This is what I want personally. As this mister here @pateuvasiliu assumes I'm mad or something about criminals or me getting CK. I'm not, but it ruins my immersion when I see a cop doing stupid stuff.

29 minutes ago, KhabibTime said:

I bet the killers put up a CK app to kill her right? Admin approved.

Don't be so disrespectful.

Just because you fail to understand the arguments brought against you, shouldn't mean that the rules should be changed. Keane has already given an explanation about this subject which hits it on the head. You are just digging up baseless nonsense. It's not getting you anywhere.

@KhabibTime

Cops can stop at random disturbances at their discretion if they are within their patrol area, so long as they report in and are not on another call. Clearly you haven't done that research. I have friends in real life who work at Miami-Dade PD in South Florida and it's quite realistic to do so. They will most often call for any available backup when pulling into a questionable neighborhood, even if there was no call made from dispatch. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are completely wrong in your assumptions about what a PD officer can do.

Also cops can get CK'd just like everyone else. If they fail to role play fear / value of their own life, they can be CK'd. Take your evidence and report the player for failure to RP fear and then request a CK on their character within that report. I've seen it happen with other characters, so there is no reason you can't do the same against a PD officer.

Example of a Fear CK (Her CK appeal was also denied): https://forum.gta.world/en/index.php?/topic/20394-emma_barnes-2-3/

/closethread

Edited by Giles
1 hour ago, KhabibTime said:

As /I/ said it's /quite/ stupid to interupt a mother and son fighting for petty stuff, then the Police comes and just takes over our yard, and end up killing her as she was quite mad that I ICly sold her vehicle and Cops were on my side. It ended up her dying and one of the Officers says ''Sleep it off you'll feel better'' - If you say shit like that irl you'd get shot, trust me. 

I just wanted to respond to this as it’s your basis behind a lot of what you’re saying. Cops have a duty to respond to things they come across, especially domestics, and I happened to drive past as you guys were fighting in the front yard. It was actually great role play to begin with and I informed her that her vehicle had been stolen and was about to leave when she rped attacking you in front of three cops and obviously had to be restrained. In the end she ended up fighting and resisting with the power of a god and rped dying of a heart attack After trying to kill herself from holding her breath..No one told her to do this and we could only respond to what she was rping. This was down to her wanting to ck her character as she explained. As for someone telling you that I wasn’t there and can’t say anything about that. Overall,

nothing I did was stupid. 

@Mick Wasn't talking about you, your RP was great as well. It was a female. Couldn't recall her name, I RP'd sadness layin on the street whilst raining, and she just said: ''Go to sleep you will feel better'' I was honestly left in the dark on how to RP that... I wouldn't say that irl, nor ICly as it's just weird. Sorry about not clearing out, as I said your RP was quite good.

• Cara locked this topic