Just now, Batter Up said:

You can’t please everybody, let’s keep the ball rolling though. There’s plenty of people who’ve role played with us and can tell you that it’s more on the enjoyable side of things. If this faction was to cease to exist then I’m pretty sure that entire surrounding neighborhood of Davis would most likely be a ghost town with no type of significant roleplay going on but it’s okay they never give you the credit that you deserve until it’s all said and done. This faction will go down in history whether you like it or not so keep on hating, Cujo busts his ass to make sure that people have a positive outlook on his faction and I don’t seen him even fuck up personal relationships behind it. So before the next time someone decides to comment and derail our thread just make sure that you have something to top all the shit that you talk because I’ll criticize you right back, this could have easily been handled in PMs but people are attention seekers and flat out weirdos to the point the shit is sickening. Keep making the same type of faction that doesn’t bring nothing new to the table or the server (cough MC cough) and let us focus on what we doing on this side. We good this way love.

dat part.

Get Shid Rollin Again, S Stomp Had A Lil Putback But He Geddin Onnat Bag Now. He Bout To Ged His Cake Up To Pay Bacc The Hood

weedbag.png

Hood Play

Lil Start He Onnat Sack Game. Nigga Rolled Up To Buy A House So S Stomp Had To Ged Right Wid Cuh N Tell Him To Buy A Sack Cause Shops Open, He Would Help Cuh After To Find The House But He Never Helped Cuh After He Sold His Sack. Just A Lil Game Right There No Cap He Onnat Chase A Bag Pay A Hood Nigga Back Shit Right Now

lilsum.png

Edited by Crooks
  • Upvote 1

This crippin don't won't never stop. Wheels in full motion.

R357.png

f840821abf43980830344de8e604fb5a.png

The LTD Gas station, located on the corner of Davis Avenue and Grove St is notoriously known for being the 'damu' store. Bloods and rival Mexican neighborhoods pass in and out through the gas station frequently. For years, the Southside Davis Crips O.Gs and triple O.Gs passed down to the younger Crips to only troop or bust a mission to the gas station off Davis avenue if you're carrying a pistol on you. Failure to do so results in a DP. 

(A couple years prior to the current events circa 20xx, Rodrick age 16)

A couple weeks after the meeting between the Rolling 20s and Southside Davis Crips; The war kicks off pt. I

R358.png

R359.png

R360.png

R361.png

R365.png

R366.png

R367.png

Edited by GoGetta
  • Upvote 1