15 minutes ago, ForgotName5 said:

Then put cK lmfao, u have a deathwish riding nhK, that applies to any nh in whole LA.

Of course, a Compton gang worried about neighborhood Crips that's in a whole different district rather then the ones right next to them. Why in the fuck would a Crip gang push CK in the first place? I appreciate the effort though my nigga Gang World Blog; when the new video coming out since you know so much about gang culture. Even real members tag up NHK or NHCCK, we know what we're doing big dog so continue to the next thread to troll. PS: They even NAPK, I guess they do have a death wish. ?

7bb126ef24be2fb040d47e17a568d402.png

map2no6.gif2019-08-23_10-18-32.jpg

Edited by Batter Up
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
19 minutes ago, ForgotName5 said:

Then put cK lmfao, u have a deathwish riding nhK, that applies to any nh in whole LA.

Why would Crips push CK? That’s the dumbest shit I’ve heard in awhile. Just because you think you know something bro? Don’t mean you got to share it. Get the fuck off my thread with your ignorance to LA gang politics. You sitting here thinking yk wtf you talking about. 

21 minutes ago, ForgotName5 said:

might as well, nothing changes ??‍♂️

Probably because you can’t read the text. You type like you’re from some third world country. Stop derailing our thread, appreciate it bro.  

Edited by GoGetta