Adding more GTA V vehicles on the server

Zorbe

Short description: There is a whole host of vehicles in GTAV that are not mods, but not on the server, and I think we should have more of these in game next to the modifications.

Detailed description: There’s a few reasons for this, from speed or the handling being too OP and unfair in comparison to the more modulated vehicles we see IG at present to the aesthetic being too sporty or allegedly unfit (subject to opinion in places). But if these can be adjusted, nerfed where they need to be for handling and speed, I fail to see why more variety can not be introduced.

How would your suggestion improve the server?  It would add a bigger variety of vehicles on the server and a chance for every player to have an unique character, the thing clothes, hairs and such things do - vehicles can do aswell. And it would help simulation Los Santos (Los Angeles) as a city it is.

Items to add:

Supercar: 
Furia
Reaper
Vacca
XA21

Entity XXR

Entity XF

Taipan

Cyclone

Sports:
Comet (Not SR)
Elegy RH8
Issi Sport
Itali GTO
Jugular
Revolter
Schlagen GT
Seven 70
Specter

Voltic

Vapid Bullet

Tempesta

SC1

Classics:
Infernus Classic (We have Cheetah already)
Mamba
Pigalle
Retinue MkII (We have Retinue Mk I, I don't see a reason not to have MkII.)
Comet Retro
Penetrator

Muscle:
Nightshade
Ruiner

Offroad: 
Kalahari
Outlaw

SUV:
Toros 

Compacts:
Brioso R/A

Edited by Zorbe
  • Upvote 5
14 hours ago, Jennie said:

Several months ago was before some DLCs for GTAV that Rockstar has published.
You can send me the vehicles from your list that are missing here.

I'll be more than happy to edit my first post in this topic. @Jennie

Edited by Zorbe

I respect both of your opinions, but why no to super cars?
I don't see a point of having only low/mid range cars. Me, personally? I won't have my character drive a super car because it isn't his thing. But there are people who want to roleplay a character that's building his business, becoming a rich guy blahblahblah and I don't think characters like that should drive mid/low range cars. The philosophy of a no to supercars leads us to millionares from GTAW driving riced out Sultan Classics. Oh, wait - half of the server drives riced out Sultan Classics. Before? It was Elegy Retro. 

No to supercars is limiting. No to anything that GTA V gives as a great platform for roleplay is limiting. Put it in game, put a realistic high up price and we're cool.

And especially for Toros, a big YES. LA is half of expensive SUVs.

Edited by Zorbe

I agree that there should be supercars, as there are players on the server that fit the super rich lifestyle and it would make sense for them to drive such expensive cars. There should be rules to it though, like you wouldn't run from the cops and endanger your $700,000 car especially if you're a millionaire and have so much to lose.

• Upvote 1
Just now, icarusfeather said:

I agree that there should be supercars, as there are players on the server that fit the super rich lifestyle and it would make sense for them to drive such expensive cars. There should be rules to it though, like you wouldn't run from the cops and endanger your $700,000 car especially if you're a millionaire and have so much to lose.

Players who farm cash by driving a truck and buy cars such as Pariah should be tracked aswell. Everything is managable with a right develop of the character.

• Björk locked this topic