Independent doctors applications.

Do you like the idea?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, eTaylor said:

Is a faction synonym with a company?

I don’t think you know how the actual script works.

It’s assigned to factions because its a faction designed script. Thats why I said to talk to Legal FM, because you would need the faction script to run it.

We have multiple legal factions that are companies. I.e LSNN, executive security, Gruppe six, etc.

Just now, KinnyWynny said:

I don’t think you know how the actual script works.

It’s assigned to factions because its a faction designed script. Thats why I said to talk to Legal FM, because you would need the faction script to run it.

We have multiple legal factions that are companies. I.e LSNN, executive security, Gruppe six, etc.

Yes. In addition, this also demonstrates why definitions are important. A faction mean something different to me, than it does to you. This extends to the term doctor. A doctor might conjure up a completely different image from yours when you ask Gambler. For most, a "doctor" could be any person who works at any capacity within the operational health system. For you it could mean a very specific individual who has the title based on qualifications and specialization. Instead of hammering down on the definition, and trying to educate others on the specific fields of medicine and the like, why not consider the other person's definition? As far as I'm understanding it all, Gambler is discussing paramedical personnel and physicians.  

7 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

Could you define what you classify as a doctor?

A person who went to medical school. 
Got his bachelor on general knowledge, then earned his medical degree, and then specialization in a specific field. After finishing his doctorate he can apply for license that will allow him to practice his profession.

Btw, I would avoid debating with people from FD. The guy is suggesting the only solution to run a comapny is a faction.

By short exact defitions tho: a person who is qualified to treat people who are ill; or a person who holds the highest university degree

Edited by Gambler
Just now, Gambler said:

Got his bachelor on general knowledge, then earned his medical degree, and then specialization in a specific field. After finishing his doctorate he can apply for license that will allow him to practice his profession.

Btw, I would avoid debating with people from FD. The guy is suggesting the only solution to run a comapny is a faction.

Could you give me a few examples of doctors and corresponding fields that would be applicable to this suggestion?

Just now, eTaylor said:

Could you give me a few examples of doctors and corresponding fields that would be applicable to this suggestion?

I can give you a few, but only the trauma one can really find roleplay in a videogame enviroment. I mean practical use of the script that I'm suggesting to be applied.

Edited by Gambler
2 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

@KinnyWynny What would you suggest for people who want to roleplay independent trauma doctors?

Also, I've failed to mention independent paramedics in my suggestion as well. That would just make the suggestion even better. But let's just put them under 1 application yeah?

Edited by Gambler
15 minutes ago, Gambler said:

By short exact defitions tho: a person who is qualified to treat people who are ill; or a person who holds the highest university degree

That is extremely rude and misguided. I’m simply giving a technical answer. The company script is very limited, and many companies switch over to running on the faction script to help manage the company and improve roleplay.

I simply gave them the steps to do that.

Once again, that is no way to make a point. And that is inherently dismissive and rude.

• mj2002 locked this topic