Looking for contacts from my character.

Cha

5 hours ago, El Ghetto Man said:

Anyone that thinks this is mg is braindead, in all honesty. Wtf do u expect this person to do, go ask somebody ICLY  if they wanna be his/her sibling?? thats fucking stupid ?

Word of advice to OP, though. Only let people you know roleplay your siblings.

well said ?

Well players obviously have different options and I don't really expect for you guys to understand my intentions. Well, I am not suprised and I still stand my opinion and my goals. ?✌️

Edited by Cha
  • 1 month later...

Updated; I am grateful for anyone who actually respected my point of view and did not insult me and atleast understood my point of view (unlike other with no matters whatsoever and acting like a kiddos xD) I even got some contacts for friendly people for willing to have contacts.

One time, I will say thank you. ?

Edited by Cha
47 minutes ago, Cha said:

Updated; I am grateful for anyone who actually respected my point of view and did not insult me and atleast understood my point of view (unlike other with no matters whatsoever and acting like a kiddos xD) I even got some contacts for friendly people for willing to have contacts.

One time, I will say thank you. ?

Hey Cha, it is out in the country side, but my African American character runs a gas station there and I'm always looking for people to come by. If you're looking to set something up, then feel free to send me a forum PM.

• Thanks 1