Hector Arellano: Wrong Path

Centi

• 2 weeks later...

Book VI: Menace

SeUvpND.png

I know I've come a long way since the first time you heard bout me. It all got to my head, alot has changed and lately we been out here everyday flexing on everybody walking through opp blocks catching them lackin terrorizing these niggas.

Chapter 21: Covenant Ave.

Dese niggas always actin tuff, me and my homie Eric walked over to they block when every other set is most active, they was apparently all sleepin, if only they banged out here as hard as they did on they phones.

67qBbBp.png

Shit, they didn't like that shit one bit, they pulled a cartel style ride-by on us that same night, but nobody got hurt.

These fuck niggas ain't scare nobody thoe, we still out here.

LKRuHXF.png

Chapter 22: 18th St. 

I always thought dese fools was too close for comfort, they tried to fuck with some mental local from the block that ain't got none to do with the life. Less see how they react when I pull up to one of they goons an fuck his day up.

21ZpqVN.png

This fool straight up thrown the L like the bitch he is, we walked back to the block an left his bitchass crying on the same corner.

Qy9rtzo.png

The next day, two of these fools was trynna square up, I had two straps inside the whip and some other shit I needed to stash. I tol them to wait right there then. They didn't trust it and thass understandable. When I came back they was already pullin up to their own block. I didn't like that shit, they gonna think I'm some pussy, so I roll up to they block with another homie, their big homie waves his goons off so we can square up two against two, at some point shit was getting unfair, I seen one of they dudes jump in with a hammer, so I roll back. It gets better tho, I din't wanna leave my homie behind so this is what happened next.

Chapter 23: You never know.

Lately I been hitting extra petty licks, banging too hard on both the corner and the phone... Deep down I always knew this shit is what's gonna get me killed, but I made it to seventeen with my attitude, you never know.

ChIJ7Ls.png

ZpstKOp.png

FrFCTQE.png

OdK881w.jpg

Edited by Centi
  • Upvote 5
  • 10 months later...
  • Banks locked this topic