Furnished interior competition

The way the original post is written, makes it seem like you're judging based on the quality of the video, But i assume it's the actual decorations you're voting on?

"Create the best video showcasing your furnished interior in any way"

Edited by Devastate
2 minutes ago, Devastate said:

The way the original post is written, makes it seem like you're judging based on the quality of the video, But i assume it's the actual decorations you're voting on?

"Create the best video showcasing your furnished interior in any way"

I would hope that a shit interior with a good video stands no chance of winning yes. By best video I think they mean showing every little detail possible. I don't think the video has too much sway on the winning entries. 

Just now, SpeccsOps said:

I would hope that a shit interior with a good video stands no chance of winning yes. By best video I think they mean showing every little detail possible. I don't think the video has too much sway on the winning entries. 

Ah yeah I was wondering because It's not made clear what they will be judging it on. ?

Edited by Devastate
29 minutes ago, Skitail said:

I hope everyone remembers to credit whomever they had help from, like @jesscatXD are, if they didn't do both things themselves. 
Not everyone both maps and edits videos. 

Anyhow, great submissions everyone ?

Your mappings were a huge inspiration for my MP house as u know, ty for all your help along the way ❤️

On 3/19/2020 at 7:38 PM, jesscatXD said:

The pictured properties are a home in Mirror Park and VideoGeddon Arcade in La Mesa, my two most recent projects.

Who is the god beyond such interior? I loved the video, but I loved the interior more. Moody!