Executive Security

Idk what happened, but if the rumors are true then its a shame and honoustly a disgrace how it got closed down and the one’s responsible should feel ashamed and emberrased.

This was a great faction and has been here since before I even joined GTA World. I already saw its spirital successor and I wish everyone all the luck with it. You guys were and are a great security company and I wish you goodluck a further endeavors!

I know i have not been part of Executive Security for a very long time but I am really thankful to Holly and every other ES management member who gave me the opportunity to be a part of this great family. I have never been a good fan of heavy roleplay servers but being a part of ES changed my complete mentality into being a part of one. It is sad that because of someone who due to In-Character issues with the company goes around and files an Out-Of-Character report (( Which did not happen inside of a GTA World platform at all but on discord outside of gta world jurisdiction ))  to servers staff. And then staff raids a discord server and despite all the effort given by a lot of people in the faction, despite the super clean punishments they just start handing out permanent bans for some jokes and humor with no harm towards anyone in this community but everything aimed towards memes and pictures.  But what happened happened. That report did cause a whole lot of damage in the faction. Which ended up being closed as a whole lot of people did loose motivation to continue playing, including myself.

I am really sad it had to end up like this. Once again I am really appreciative to Holly and the rest of ES for letting me in after going through on with courts and all that.  It is very fucking sad that we had to part ways like this and I really hope in the future we will once again do something all together.  I do feel very honored for being a part of Executive Security and its great big family.

Just now, Keane said:

I'll do my best to summarize what happened but there's quite a lot to get through.

To quickly touch on ban appeals being hidden, what Notbond said is correct. Ever since we moved faction applications to the forums where only the poster can see their thread, it's been a lot easier to handle on the staff side of things. We've been discussing doing it with ban appeals for a while. We'll likely do it with refund requests and asset transfers too. Staff applications have been moved to a similar system which you'll see when we open staff applications next.  Ban appeals are something we wanted to keep public but the thing that changed my mind is the fact that we had staff members spending more time removing irrelevant posts from unrelated players than handling the appeals themselves. I'll consider making them public again sometime in the future but for now, they'll be staying hidden. The players themselves can choose what's made public. There's already screenshots being shared of the existing ban appeals across several Discords. 

The Executive Security Discord wasn't raided. With Legal FM now more active than it has ever been, it now has the capacity to deal with the smaller legal factions rather than ignoring them like was done previously. Members of Legal FM were in regular contact with every approved faction. It has been standard practice since the first few months of the community to have the Head of Legal FM and the faction's handler in DIscords relating to approved legal factions. Legal FM is given full administrator rights so they can see every channel. Someone in Legal FM found that this was not the case. They contacted every faction leader and requested access to every Discord to be in line with every other faction. 

Upon joining the Executive Security Discord, the following activities were discovered:

• attempted doxing of community members and staff members, including Nervous himself;
  • frequent usage of racist and homophobic slurs used in a manner that can be deemed offensive;
  • antisemitic behavior, which mostly consisted of members of the Discord using Jew as an insult;
  • banned players admitting to ban evading but not being reported by anyone in the Discord.

Nobody in the Discord seemed to have an issue with anything that was being said. In fact, there was even a group that were laughing about the amount of times (almost 300) the hard R was used in the Discord. Here's part of the logs that were copied prior to Legal FM taking screenshots:
unknown.png

Unfortunately the people in that Discord felt that was acceptable so they were issued bans. It's really a lot worse than they're making it out to be. It occurred on a Discord for a faction that has been RPing here for quite some time. It had nothing but GTA World players. Those that made unban appeals are trying to claim that it's not a GTA World platform or there's no evidence. That tells me they really don't give a shit and/or think racism is acceptable. It's not in this community. Nervous was the one that approved the bans in the first place. He was involved from the moment we discovered that there was a group attempting to dox players. So no, none of this was done behind his back. Nervous was consulted from the start to the finish when he approved the bans.

For those that actually want to get banned, own up to it. Finding excuses and trying to make the ban seem invalid isn't going to get you anywhere. Justifying racism is just going to get you permanently banned.

• Upvote 1
  • Keane locked this topic