Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_9.png
Screenshot_10.png
Screenshot_11.png
Screenshot_12.png
Screenshot_13.png

Final chapter of the book. It was a great 9 months of building this character.
Thank you to everyone that followed and assisted in his development.

Well there we have it. In every story, there is an end. And it was definitely a fun ride. I'm glad to have been a part of the faction since June 2020. I'd like to extend my thanks to the ones who've made my time in the faction a memorable one. That goes out to @changooman, @sio, @DjoleK, @Bronny. The ones who've given me the opportunity to represent myself as a leader, at least. @clique, @Pandamei, @Azura, @kjtoth06, @Timzii, @JayB, @Blazetop, @Jesterical, @Likemeplease, @Yoshiro@Rattle189. The former members that I spent a lot of my time as a goon with. @Pathway, @Coldman321, @Cipher, @nazematorul, @Cufta@Yoshijira, @slick!, @Mateozz, @the_criserk, @mggy, @Knotts, & a lot more that I could probably not remember by the time I'm writing this. And of course, the locals that spent their time with my character's development as well. I wish the current members and the future ones the best of luck. You all continue rocking with it. Aish shibal moment, out. 😎

Edited by Sqreix
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 4
2 minutes ago, Sqreix said:

A long vacation
긴 휴가

Kang Dong-hyuk takes a long vacation.

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_9.png
Screenshot_10.png
Screenshot_11.png
Screenshot_12.png
Screenshot_13.png

Well there we have it. In every story, there is an end. And it was definitely a fun ride. I'm glad to have been a part of the faction since June 2020. I'd like to extend my thanks to the ones who've made my time in the faction a memorable one. That goes out to @changooman, @sio, @DjoleK, @Bronny. The ones who've given me the opportunity to represent myself as a leader, at least. @clique, @Pandamei, @Azura, @kjtoth06, @Timzii, @JayB, @Blazetop, @Jesterical, @Likemeplease, @Yoshiro@Rattle189. The former members that I spent a lot of my time as a goon with. @Pathway, @Coldman321, @Cipher, @Yoshijira, @slick!, @Mateozz, @the_criserk, @mggy & a lot more that I could probably not remember by the time I'm writing this. And of course, the locals that spent their time with my character's development as well. I wish the current members and the future ones the best of luck. You all continue rocking with it. Aish shibal moment, out. 😎

iSeoul Boyz is no more, farewell soldier.

4 minutes ago, Sqreix said:

Well there we have it. In every story, there is an end. And it was definitely a fun ride. I'm glad to have been a part of the faction since June 2020. I'd like to extend my thanks to the ones who've made my time in the faction a memorable one. That goes out to @changooman, @sio, @DjoleK, @Bronny. The ones who've given me the opportunity to represent myself as a leader, at least. @clique, @Pandamei, @Azura, @kjtoth06, @Timzii, @JayB, @Blazetop, @Jesterical, @Likemeplease, @Yoshiro@Rattle189. The former members that I spent a lot of my time as a goon with. @Pathway, @Coldman321, @Cipher, @Yoshijira, @slick!, @Mateozz, @the_criserk, @mggy & a lot more that I could probably not remember by the time I'm writing this. And of course, the locals that spent their time with my character's development as well. I wish the current members and the future ones the best of luck. You all continue rocking with it. Aish shibal moment, out. 😎

fallen soldier........following in the footsteps of daniel myong

1 hour ago, Sqreix said:

A long vacation
긴 휴가

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_9.png
Screenshot_10.png
Screenshot_11.png
Screenshot_12.png
Screenshot_13.png

Well there we have it. In every story, there is an end. And it was definitely a fun ride. I'm glad to have been a part of the faction since June 2020. I'd like to extend my thanks to the ones who've made my time in the faction a memorable one. That goes out to @changooman, @sio, @DjoleK, @Bronny. The ones who've given me the opportunity to represent myself as a leader, at least. @clique, @Pandamei, @Azura, @kjtoth06, @Timzii, @JayB, @Blazetop, @Jesterical, @Likemeplease, @Yoshiro@Rattle189. The former members that I spent a lot of my time as a goon with. @Pathway, @Coldman321, @Cipher, @nazematorul, @Cufta@Yoshijira, @slick!, @Mateozz, @the_criserk, @mggy & a lot more that I could probably not remember by the time I'm writing this. And of course, the locals that spent their time with my character's development as well. I wish the current members and the future ones the best of luck. You all continue rocking with it. Aish shibal moment, out. 😎

Locals will forever sing of the gagalog, praise be!

7 hours ago, Sqreix said:

A long vacation
긴 휴가

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_9.png
Screenshot_10.png
Screenshot_11.png
Screenshot_12.png
Screenshot_13.png

Well there we have it. In every story, there is an end. And it was definitely a fun ride. I'm glad to have been a part of the faction since June 2020. I'd like to extend my thanks to the ones who've made my time in the faction a memorable one. That goes out to @changooman, @sio, @DjoleK, @Bronny. The ones who've given me the opportunity to represent myself as a leader, at least. @clique, @Pandamei, @Azura, @kjtoth06, @Timzii, @JayB, @Blazetop, @Jesterical, @Likemeplease, @Yoshiro@Rattle189. The former members that I spent a lot of my time as a goon with. @Pathway, @Coldman321, @Cipher, @nazematorul, @Cufta@Yoshijira, @slick!, @Mateozz, @the_criserk, @mggy & a lot more that I could probably not remember by the time I'm writing this. And of course, the locals that spent their time with my character's development as well. I wish the current members and the future ones the best of luck. You all continue rocking with it. Aish shibal moment, out. 😎

love bro ❤️

9 hours ago, Sqreix said:

A long vacation
긴 휴가

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_9.png
Screenshot_10.png
Screenshot_11.png
Screenshot_12.png
Screenshot_13.png

shibal.. 💙