que será, será?

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

보기 좋은 떡이 먹기도 좋다

(What looks good, tastes good.)

Well, it's been a blast. 9+ months of time spent within the faction.. my first faction on the server. I'd be lying if I said it didn't leave a lasting impression on me. There's been a lot of memorable moments here, and I appreciate everyone within the faction for helping to make them. Through ups and downs, at the end of the day I did enjoy logging in to interact with you all IC and I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity given to me by @changooman, @DjoleK and @Crocker respectively in allowing me to RP and flesh out this character.

Regardless of what I end up doing next, I hope that I'll at least have the privelege of RPing with you all again. Who knows, maybe I'll still be around K-Town. I still believe whole heartedly that it is one of the best factions on this server to RP in.. even though I am a little biased in saying that (hope you won't hold it against me😉) but who cares? I'll say it anyways. I hope that the feelings here go both ways, naturally I'd hope it will. But you can't win 'em all. At the very least I hope I made some good memories while I was here.

Thanks. And see you around.

• Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 4
On 1/4/2021 at 11:38 PM, sio said:

AULD LANG SYNE

que será, será?

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

보기 좋은 떡이 먹기도 좋다

(What looks good, tastes good.)

Well, it's been a blast. 9+ months of time spent within the faction.. my first faction on the server. I'd be lying if I said it didn't leave a lasting impression on me. There's been a lot of memorable moments here, and I appreciate everyone within the faction for helping to make them. Through ups and downs, at the end of the day I did enjoy logging in to interact with you all IC and I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity given to me by @changooman, @DjoleK and @Crocker respectively in allowing me to RP and flesh out this character.

Regardless of what I end up doing next, I hope that I'll at least have the privelege of RPing with you all again. Who knows, maybe I'll still be around K-Town. I still believe whole heartedly that it is one of the best factions on this server to RP in.. even though I am a little biased in saying that (hope you won't hold it against me😉) but who cares? I'll say it anyways. I hope that the feelings here go both ways, naturally I'd hope it will. But you can't win 'em all. At the very least I hope I made some good memories while I was here.

Thanks. And see you around.

too long, didnt read

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1