K-Town Kkangpae 깡패

Iz20Xsk.png

It has been an incredible year and four months since I started roleplaying in this faction. I do not see myself sinking as much time (2k hours) into this server had this faction not been around. Yes, there were highs and lows but I think all of that contributed to the experience of the journey in a positive manner. With that said, I want to thank everybody who had some part in this adventure no matter how it may have ended up between us.  

I want to start off by thanking @Crocker and @.Georgefor founding this faction and providing this unique roleplaying experience. I never thought I would have seen a Korean based faction become so popular as through my years of RP it was mainly just Japanese/Chinese factions that received attention. I applaud you two for creating something unique and am especially thankful that I was able to take part in this experience.

I want to thank @JackMiller07 @Jax  @Powley for continuing the roleplay of this faction and seeing it reach new heights. I am confident that K-Town will remain successful and provide roleplay opportunities as we have always done. In addition, I want to give a shoutout to the current members of K-Town Kkangpae such as @hipsxn  @CJSync @Robyn @chester for being so active and really helping maintain this success we’ve been seeing.

Despite not having much interaction with these folks, I can say for sure that the 213 Seoul Tigers are a mature bunch and know how to roleplay well. I'm looking forward to watching how you all develop. Last but not least, I want to give a shoutout to our friends from Tokyo Strip who have joined us on this journey months back; I can confidently say you guys will continue to set new standards for Japanese American Roleplay and wish you the best with your upcoming milestone.  

Fighting!

Edited by afrosamurai
  • Upvote 23
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1