K-Town Kkangpae 깡패

gta-world-2021-1-4-9-28-31.png

Oh well, all that begins must come to a end I guess. It's definitively been a wild ride from the idea's conception one year ago till now, and I'm glad to have been a part of it. I'd like to thank everyone who has been with us from the start till now, and also to all the people that just joined or will join in the future, keeping the project alive as it is, I wish you best of luck.
That being said, I know a lot of people have put a lot of work in this project and giving you all a mention would put a lot of the names on this list, but I feel like personally thanking the people who have been here from the day one, the OG K-mart crew that made sure this didn't die in it's infancy.
In no particular order, I'd like to thank @Crockerand @Serendipityfor being here from day 0, putting enormous amounts of time and effort in the faction as it's founders, @Sinistervelifor being with us also from day one, even though he wasn't as active as he wished, the original cornrows @changooman, best k-mart employees @sio   @the_criserk  and @alma(yes, you) and our resident day 1 triads @Pathwayand @Coldman321

Edited by DjoleK
forgot to add the romanian...
  • Upvote 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 1