K-Town Kkangpae 깡패

Due to time constraints and real life commitments, I'm going to have to take a step back from the faction and as such it'll be going under a concept-change in Koreatown. 

I'd like to thank everyone who has roleplayed with us, past and present, for being part of bringing the area to life as well as a great roleplaying experience.

Keep your eyes peeled. 

• Upvote 19
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Crocker said:

Due to time constraints and real life commitments, I'm going to have to take a step back from the faction and as such it'll be going under a concept-change in Koreatown. 

I'd like to thank everyone who has roleplayed with us, past and present, for being part of bringing the area to life as well as a great roleplaying experience.

Keep your eyes peeled. 

❤️ Was with you from day one, know how much time and effort you have put into this project, big love big C ❤️

1 minute ago, Crocker said:

Keep your eyes peeled. 

Thanks for everything brother

5 minutes ago, Crocker said:

Keep your eyes peeled. 

A real homie and amazing faction leader, thank you for everything brother!