[HIRING] Integrity Holding Incorporated - Opportunity!

Martyn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I am interested in this job.

My name is Peter Khoshbin, I am 25 years old, I have finished studies in finance and have taken real estate studies.

I am looking for a job as a manager or as a finance intern.

I am motivated and still striving to make myself the best I can be.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Hiring Manager,

It’s not very often that you find a candidate for employment that can bring true value to an already thriving business. Let me introduce myself. My name is Roman Aleksi, I received my Bachelors Degree in Finance and my Masters Degree in Accounting at the prestigious University of San Andreas - Los Santos.

After spending several years working abroad in international finance, I’ve returned with the intention of establishing roots in the community. My specialty is “creative” accounting and finance. I’ve helped startups go public and am passionate about private equity and growing small businesses.

I thank you in advance for your consideration and look forward to discussing future opportunities.

Best regards,

Roman Aleksi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello! I was in the middle of an interview and signing the contract when the server restarted. The interviewer didn't come back and I was wondering if I could redo the interview or come back to the office to sign the contract. If not then here's my application:

I am 26 years old with 4 years of experience in Economics related jobs. I have worked for TD Bank in Canada and Capitol Investments LLC in Los Santos. I graduated from the University of Toronto with a degree in Economics & Management. I am focused, a creative thinker and a good planner. I am looking to work in any field related to Economics / Finance if that's possible. Email me, if you're interested.

Thanks for your interest.