More various weather

ingenv

1 minute ago, Tree said:

I wouldnt even be opposed to hours or even some half-days of a full weather effect. If it messes with someone's plans? Its the weather, reschedule/deal with it. 

This! It's an IC thing, sure it may affect some peoples performance, I can't remember the last time it rained IG.

• Upvote 1

This is still relevant to me.

All we see are sunny days after sunny days. I understand that the RP is set in LS / LA, however, it's becoming rather bland to have a full weather system in place, and all you gotta keep track off is "Should I wear a jacket with my outfit, or not.." in terms of temp.

I would love to see fog / smog, which I have never seen outside of interiors, or some more rain, or storms. Have them possibly balanced around. As of right now, other than yesterday, I haven't seen it rain in over months. It's a waste that such plugins aren't used to their full extent, and I endorse some more different types of weather, even if it's just clouded or the like.

On 2/21/2020 at 1:18 PM, Tennplugg said:

Server is based off closely to LA, it follows the LA weather, no thank you

It doesn't follow weather out here at all. It did for a month and now it's WAY off, always. GTAW weather is nothing like anywhere in SoCal. It's way colder in GTAW and it's always really dull in GTAW. The weathers in GTA 5 itself are perfectly fine (the game is literally based on LA and majority of the weather in the game can be seen p much anywhere in socal in varying degrees). It doesn't rain a lot but it does rain, and there's pretty often really foggy early mornings for example. The days are usually bright and p saturated but most of the time in GTAW it's always dull and boring because half the weathers don't seem to be used ever.

anyway, on topic;

Please do. IG weathers are so bland and boring and repetitive. Just don't add no snow. Also, PLEASE fix /weather. It should not be at the highest 27c. It should be 30-35c minimum during majority of the day, and like 18-26c late into the night. Currently the highest I've ever seen it get even when being on early is 27c. That's night time temps for us during the summer. LA doesn't reach up into the 40+'s like my city does (not far from LA) but I know for a fact it's not 27 mid day.

As for the rain and storming, I don't think that should be more frequent. Your character is on the west coast. It's more hot, bright days here than it is raining. It's an ic thing not an ooc thing. Maybe a smudge more rain just so it's occasional and reminding that it's there, but there's a lot more weathers than just rain that I never see but I see irl a lot.

Edited by ?????????
44 minutes ago, ????????? said:

It doesn't follow weather out here at all. It did for a month and now it's WAY off, always. GTAW weather is nothing like anywhere in SoCal. It's way colder in GTAW and it's always really dull in GTAW. The weathers in GTA 5 itself are perfectly fine (the game is literally based on LA and majority of the weather in the game can be seen p much anywhere in socal in varying degrees). It doesn't rain a lot but it does rain, and there's pretty often really foggy early mornings for example. The days are usually bright and p saturated but most of the time in GTAW it's always dull and boring because half the weathers don't seem to be used ever.

Not sure why you decided to quote me six months later but heyo. 

I said what was true at the time which Nervous or another staff member said. It might not be true now, but it was. 

Edited by Tennplugg
2 hours ago, Tennplugg said:

Not sure why you decided to quote me six months later but heyo. 

I said what was true at the time which Nervous or another staff member said. It might not be true now, but it was. 

Cause I don't pay attention LMFAO... my dumbass read this as a recent suggestion cause of the recent replies smh ??

Edited by ?????????
  • Upvote 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic