KO/Loss of Consciousness Script/System

Dios

Short description: OKAY. So. Pretty straight forward, right now I believe if you get nailed real good you don't like, lose consciousness etc, you straight up go into the death mode, i.e. /acceptdeath. I believe a system should be introduced where if you get hit by fists and your HP lowers to a certain point, the script forces you to be knocked unconscious, for obv reasons, and if the altercation continues, you go into death mode.

This should only be attributed to injuries caused by fists or whatever other melee weapons are found reasonable. Maybe a bat? Maybe. 

Detailed description: Continuing, another system should be added where the injured person(s) can be picked up? Maybe when they go down something's displayed so that it's visible that they're knocked out/unconscious and a friend/homie/bystander spots them and with PROPER ROLE-PLAY, the injured party's able to wake up, or like, after some time they automatically wake up. Maybe 80 seconds?

Commands to add: /wake, /wakeup, /regainconsciousness /assist [ID/NN] (for whoever wants to wake them) - Some more commands for FD to tend to the fallen individual if called to the scene?

Items to add: A script

How would your suggestion improve the server? Immersion, more RP behind such actions may even take place, b/c I know how tedious it can be when someone gets into a fist fight and no FD's available, so you basically have to just /acceptdeath or /report

Additional information: Nothing else to really add. If more details are required/any confusion persists pertinent to this suggestion, please make it clear before you jump to a no/yes. It's best we all understand what's being suggested, and if you don't, I'd be happy to explain it further. (Just don't make me write an essay!)

Edited by Dios
  • 1 month later...

Supporting this. Happened to me before where I had to /acceptdeath and lost everything I had because I died after taking a few punches. I don't see why you would die because of a fistfight unless for example somebody RP tying you down and beating the shit out of you for so long and then leaves you to bleed out and die, at which you could just /kill yourself.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Supporting this. Happened to me before where I had to /acceptdeath and lost everything I had because I died after taking a few punches. I don't see why you would die because of a fistfight unless for example somebody RP tying you down and beating the shit out of you for so long and then leaves you to bleed out and die, at which you could just /kill yourself.

Thank you for bringing this back to life, ahahaha ? 

• 1 month later...

Good Looks.

I also think that individual damage factors should attribute a huge amount to the severity of your state after a situation like this happens.

For example, blunt force will lead to an initial loss of consciousness, sharp objects and bullets will cause unconsciousness and bleeding. (If you get show in the head 2 times, where your health might justify you being unconscious, you will actually find you have died.)

After failing unconscious your health bar is reset and will reduce from 100 - 0 over the span of 4 minutes to replicate blood loss.

• mj2002 locked this topic