Changes in legal firearm limit. (PF Guns)

Zayyy

So you want to change it from 2 guns and 200 rounds a month to 12 guns and 1000 rounds a month?

That's just ridiculous.

Even at 6 guns and 500 rounds a month that's still crazy. There's no way you can go through all of that ammo and guns in a month. If you're losing 200 rounds a month just to robberies then you're doing something wrong

I used to have PF on one of my chars few months ago, I lost exactly one (1) firearm in 4 months and it was returned by PD to me after reporting the loss.

It's beyond me why would you need 3 firearms per 2 weeks unless you plan to become new Ivan/Anatoliy/Evgeniy the intl. arms dealer.

Only way I would ‚‚support'' unlimited purchase of firearms is if they return the OOC rule stating that you can't give your guns toother people/abuse the PF.

Edited by DjoleK
3 minutes ago, DjoleK said:

So you want to abuse PF license and earn money like that, case on point.

I don't have that job on any of my characters. It's just for the people who spent a lot of time in applying for that job and getting accepted for it.. But they don't have anything to do.?

Edited by Zayyy
Just now, Zayyy said:

I don't have that job on any of my characters. It's just for the people who spent a lot of time in applying for that job and getting accepted for it.. But they don't have anything to do.?

Do you know someone who does? I never heard them complain about lack of job, just because they don't work 40 doesn't mean there isn't jobs for them. Also if they want to go the path of strawmen I suggest getting more than 1-2 people...

• mj2002 locked this topic