Changes in legal firearm limit. (PF Guns)

Zayyy

The limit for purchasing weapons should get increased or the 1 month wait to buy more weapons should be decreased.

If we buy 2/3 weapons and ammo (idk the exact amount) We have to wait a whole month to buy more. It's too much time. It should really get decreased. I know that some people might think it's not realistic. But it's a roleplay server and it should be REALISTIC but it's a game. We cannot follow the irl timeline of things most of the time!

So what i'm saying is.

We should be able to buy at least 3 weapons and 250 bullets every week. (Nervous can always come up with his plan for this.)

Remove the 1 month wait on buying firearms from Ammu's.

Just now, friendlyman said:

If you're not committing crime then the chances of you losing those 2 guns a month is pretty slim

You don't need to stockpile weapons either, so what's the point of this?

It's not about stockpiling. Just 1 month is too much.

1 minute ago, Mitch said:

1 month is too long I agree, 2 weeks at most imo

True, or they can keep 1 month but increase the limits of weapons we can buy. I would say 6 to 8 

Just now, Jak said:

How is 1 month too much? How often do you lose your licensed firearm? You're clearly doing something wrong here bud.

There's always reasons for people to "lose" their licensed firearms. There's now also weapon serial removal thing. I don't really understand your questions. If you don't support the suggestion, just reply below with reasons why you don't /support/ it.

• mj2002 locked this topic