Cars/Bikes/Vans & Other Megathread

Jura

Here are some more great additions regarding tucks for when (if ever) the tractor trailer part of the trucking script hit the live server.

Jobuilt Haulmaster

MTL Ramvan

Jobuilt Longpath T1000

HVY Non-Army Barracks Semi

BUT If I could have only ONE vehicle added to the server, this would be my submission;

Mammoth Patriot Classic

I want the Patriot classic so badly!

Edited by StoneFire

I'd just like to add this here, which is a replacement mod for Nightblade and basically fixes all issues with it. Such as the rear suspension being a hardtail (solid rear suspension) when it's displayed a soft tail (with proper rear suspension). Fixes how the brake calipers are not even touching the brake discs, therefore I have no clue how there is even any brakes on the bike and it also removes the license plate as it looked super out of place and had no place on the bike.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/nightblade-swingarm-fix

I feel like this should be one of the first bike mods that need to be added imo.

• Upvote 1
On 2/5/2020 at 2:26 PM, StoneFire said:

Here are some more great additions regarding tucks for when (if ever) the tractor trailer part of the trucking script hit the live server.

Jobuilt Haulmaster

MTL Ramvan

Jobuilt Longpath T1000

HVY Non-Army Barracks Semi

BUT If I could have only ONE vehicle added to the server, this would be my submission;

Mammoth Patriot Classic

I want the Patriot classic so badly!

Yes please!! Patriot Classic is a must have! One of my all time favorite vehicles, had one on SAMP.. Would love to see it on the server.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1