Cars/Bikes/Vans & Other Megathread

Jura

I'd like to suggest an addition of a two more Ubermacht vehicles that would be on a nicer budget for people whom are looking for semi-luxury at a smaller price or simply broke. I also think that it would help some of the people who are roleplaying eastern Europeans to get immersed further into the game itself as in some of the slavic and baltic countries these are the best "bang for your buck luxuy" vehicles which are quite well spread. Further more, one of the two vehicles mimics  a vehicle from a popular game Need For Speed: Most Wanted, so having another tribute for car guys I assume would be lovely or may just some people miss it from GTA IV.

Übermacht Sentinel (XS) 4-door

Ubermacht Sentinel SG4

• Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, EKWorks said:

I'd like to suggest an addition of a two more Ubermacht vehicles that would be on a nicer budget for people whom are looking for semi-luxury at a smaller price or simply broke. I also think that it would help some of the people who are roleplaying eastern Europeans to get immersed further into the game itself as in some of the slavic and baltic countries these are the best "bang for your buck luxuy" vehicles which are quite well spread. Further more, one of the two vehicles mimics  a vehicle from a popular game Need For Speed: Most Wanted, so having another tribute for car guys I assume would be lovely or may just some people miss it from GTA IV.

Übermacht Sentinel (XS) 4-door

Ubermacht Sentinel SG4

Agree, epic

4 hours ago, EKWorks said:

one of the two vehicles mimics  a vehicle from a popular game Need For Speed: Most Wanted, so having another tribute for car guys I assume would be lovely 

The SG4 has a lot of customization. It would be popular not because of Most Wanted, but because the real life car it mimics is popular among car people.

Updated.

Due to the size of the list as it currently stands I will pause from updating it, until we have solid confirmation regarding if this is being looked into or not, by all means feel free to continue posting any decent cars you find that fit into the classes we're looking at.

But to make it easier on the admins/modders that MAY be looking at this list, it would make it easier to not add anymore at this current time.

Could this possibly be pinned so it doesn't get lost as well, for anyone that's able to do that.

Edited by Jura