Cars/Bikes/Vans & Other Megathread

Jura

Added the 1998 Freightliner Classic.

The Bullet GT won't be added to the list for obvious reasons.

Also in regards to the base game vehicles, whilst I agree they should be added as do many other people. The people in charge of that side of things haven't added them for whatever reason which shouldn't be discussed about in this thread as it's primarily a thread to HELP the modding team and save them some time.

Myself and others have patrolled the vehicle mods available and have selected some that we would like to see added. It gives the modding team an idea of what we want and saves them time having to look themselves.

2 hours ago, Marksman said:

Did you actually read the post?

1 hour ago, Jura said:

Myself and others have patrolled the vehicle mods available and have selected some that we would like to see added. It gives the modding team an idea of what we want and saves them time having to look themselves.

3 hours ago, JustAnM43 said:

image.png.cbb0dcd055c76e52cc38654915fd22f6.png

Now go on the first post on this thread and look at the vehicles added.
Dominator Classic that represents a classic Mustang is a mid range car? Or a Omnis that represents an Audi UR Quattro? 
I really don't need to list all the vehicles from there, hahaha. A lot of those that are on the list  are expensive in real life and far away from low/mid.
If it's old - doesn't mean it's cheap.

tumblr_nkkj2bYkDR1rypd71o1_1280.jpg

Edited by Zorbe

I personally wouldn't midnt the Bullet being added, sure it's an expensive car, that's understandable. Then again we have a Cheetah Classic and a Pariah, which are over half a million if I'm not mistaken. The Ford GT is a rare car, that's known, but they're not that high priced irl compared to some cars, sure three hundred thousand is a lot of money, but for a limited car like the Ford GT, it's not really a bad price for what it is.  The Pariah which is a hybrid between the Ferarri 812 superfast and the Aston Martin Zagato, the Ferarri with an MSRP price of around 330,000 and there is an Aston Martin Zagato V12 that was sold for 650,000. Looking at both those prices, I really do believe a Bullet GT would be nice and reasonable.

Okay lemme make this simple.

No cars which are in the category of 'Super' or above.

No cars from the base game.

'This is purely a list for MODS, not base game cars to be added.' - Quoted from the OP.

Clear, sorted, okay.. let's move on.

Edited by Jura
  • Upvote 1