Make underage E-RP against the rules

Yoak

I'm not sure how any of this is a discussion. It is already a rule. In my opinion if a character is being rped under 18 sexual interactions icly should be cut to a fade to black through /do. It doesn't matter if its a 16 year old and another 16 year old taking part. Because guess what, it's very likely that at least one of those 16 year olds is at least 20+ irl. If someone's concern is character development, a fade to black is more than enough because they can roleplay the "experience" and talk about it and do whatever else they want.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

I definitely agree that this should be addressed by the admins. Underaged ERP entirely should be restricted. That doesn't mean you can't RP a minor in a relationship, if you wanna have some kinda wholesome relationship then sure, go ahead. If sex happens in that relationship, well okay. But there's no need at all for ERPing it all out. I think that if you want your underaged character to have sex, it should be faded to black, witha simple /do to summarize. Grossly sexualizing minors should be against the rules. 

What's the point of this anyways lol, r u beating ur meat while rping fucking or some shit, then hell you need to seek help either way. I swear ya'll making smallest things in a fucking game a big deal like this. It's also funny seeing all the people who used to make detailed erp rping their 16-17yo hooker chars going all no add some of them are in the staff team now. It's just cringy topic to think about in general.

People will continue to do so with or without rules, as easy as saying that they are 18 years old when they are not.

These things have always had a legal gap, and being in private dimensions unless a Staff is dedicated to spect 24/7 will not fix anything.

Edited by Jennie
34 minutes ago, Jennie said:

People will continue to do so with or without rules, as easy as saying that they are 18 years old when they are not.

These things have always had a legal gap, and being in private dimensions unless a Staff is dedicated to spect 24/7 will not fix anything.

true but if theres a rule about it and then they are caught, they can be punished. Shit's literally borderline cp and people defending it are disgusting

2 hours ago, Pazu said:

I totally agree. I think this discussion is a big fuss already. Pedophilia is already prohibited and it shouldn't happen. If we talk about Minor x Minor then it should be addressed ICly because a lot of teenagers are sexually active in real life. 

If you're a grown man, roleplaying sexual actions with underaged kids, IC or not, it's pretty fucking weird lol.
also for all you defending it in a weird way and making comparisons to real life, if you go to court they aint gonna be like "oh he was playing gta roleplaying, its cool", they're gonna say you were acting out sexual actions with minors lol. 

Let me ask a question

ICly underage or OOCly underage? I think both should be against the rules but that might just be because i kinda frown upon erp as a whole, but it’s a fair question

Edited by Max3
  • Fenrir locked this topic