More vehicle rims & wheels accessories & ability to change your rim's color

Yeah basically we can't have it because of the way GTA W was coded, I guess that's something they're gonna have to fix.

My best bet is that they're going to wait for the 1.1 update which will hopefully improve vehicle sync majorly, then they're going to work on the outdated mechanic script and car mods.

On 6/22/2020 at 12:55 AM, Zorbe said:

I'd still like to see this in game. Any updates?

Recently the code one of my friends has for all remaining vehicle rim categories was requested by one of the server DEVs but my best guess is that soon enough we'll have them implemented

On 6/22/2020 at 12:17 PM, sleepster. said:

This is a must have, I also want the Benny rims in the game. 

Benny's rims are included in the code that was sent to the developers, in fact all rim categories are

11 hours ago, Archix said:

Isn't it possible to add a wheel shop? and add new model rims like new cars? Just a thought.

Yes it is, and currently there is one active shop which I know but they sell car parts generally not just rims. This would be a nice idea though however if the rims will be added to the vehicle modding script we already have I doubt someone is going to open a business like that IC.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Archix said:

Isn't it possible to add a wheel shop? and add new model rims like new cars? Just a thought.

Adding new wheels, in theory, is just as possible as cars, clothes, etc.

But without the working gamemode script, that's totally irrelevant. Mind you, a script that does finally support all of the vehicle wheels (including bikes too, I hope) would mandate an updated vehicle mods script.

Edited by Marksman