More vehicle rims & wheels accessories & ability to change your rim's color

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 11:19 PM, SeNyX said:

Sorry but I don't spend my entire day checking every existent post on the forum, nor I ever open it. I know people have posted something like this before but I feel like it needed a refresh.

This is word for word what the thread regarding making a suggestions says

Before posting a suggestion, make sure it wasn't suggested before or you'll get a forum warning. It really makes our work way harder if we have to browse through duplicate suggestions.

On 2/17/2020 at 8:06 PM, Lmao said:

This is word for word what the thread regarding making a suggestions says

Before posting a suggestion, make sure it wasn't suggested before or you'll get a forum warning. It really makes our work way harder if we have to browse through duplicate suggestions.

Reason for me posting another thread was to bring the subject to people's eyes again, thanks for sticking my eyes out if I'm trying to do something good. You might have all the rims in the game added soon as a friend had already sent the required game code for the wheels to be implemented, it's a matter of time now. 

PS: I don't get it why some people try to throw negativity at you for trying to do a common good. Without meaning to start an argument why not just think twice before pressing that "Submit Reply" button? Thinking it's free.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Woltrazz said:

@Giles

I have sent it to Westen and Nervous. Nervous had to make some changes to it to work from what I could tell and what he told me.

Changes that aren’t possible with the current Rage client or just changes that aren’t high on the priority list? Lol ?

Edited by Giles