More vehicle rims & wheels accessories & ability to change your rim's color

Short description: - People want more rims.

Detailed description: - Currently on the server there is only a limited amount of car rims that we're able to choose from but it would be lovely if we had more, preferably all the possible rim models in the game along with accessories and possibility to change your rim's color.

Commands to add: - None, could be included in the vehicle mod menu.

Items to add: - https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Los_Santos_Customs/Wheels

How would your suggestion improve the server? - Any person with a bit of common sense could figure this one out but it would DEFINITELY bring more RP possibilities for car freaks / nerds, a rather big variety of vehicle modifications in my opinion as in real life there are millions of aftermarket wheels that you can purchase and last but not least it would spark A LOT of joy to some players, therefore giving them an 'impulse' to play more I believe.

Additional information: Now I'm not sure if Rage MP is putting some sort of boundaries on what vehicle mods we may or may not have on GTA World but if that's the case then it sucks.

Edited by SeNyX
  • Upvote 9

These types of suggestions unfortunately fall on deaf ears. This has been a suggestion for the last year, maybe even more. We lack a ton of rims, offroad types, lowrider sets and muscle wheels. We're only stuck with the sports category which sucks. I'm all for this, but we all know how these end unfortunately.

• Applaud 1

I mean if you get a truck like the Caracara there is literally no option to change the rims normally other than massive sports rims. Or if you have a classic tuner car or muscle car. Also doesn't look good with the current set of rims.

I am all for this suggestion to get more variation in game and more "realistic" looking cars.

These threads pop up consistently, and consistently nobody is able to provide an example of where a server using the C# bridge on RageMP has been able to get more rims.

To the best of my knowledge, yes, rims are limited. This is not our fault. This is a RageMP thing. If someone can provide an example of a server that uses C# giving the ability for extra rims then yes, it will be looked into.

4 minutes ago, Westen said:

These threads pop up consistently, and consistently nobody is able to provide an example of where a server using the C# bridge on RageMP has been able to get more rims.

To the best of my knowledge, yes, rims are limited. This is not our fault. This is a RageMP thing. If someone can provide an example of a server that uses C# giving the ability for extra rims then yes, it will be looked into.

I think I have a rims script on C# somewhere working with all the options.

And yes, it is working and synced.

Edited by Woltrazz
  • Upvote 3