LS Central High?

AJD

Most of the feedback that I’m getting is it’d be boring for the role-players and it would just go out of style.

Ive role played a school principal - and teacher - on other platforms and I’m sure there’s a way for us to make class rp “not so boring” with a few IC rewards (ex: sporting events, rewards, etc.) 

I did see a comment for a community center, which isn’t that bad, but I don’t really have experience with that so I can’t put in my logical opinion.

Ill keep watching this.

While I like the idea I am not sure how it would function with the current playerbase. As stated on the previous page, if we had a higher playerbase (i.e 800+ online) it would work a lot better. I simply don't feel that this would work, or at least not for a very long time, for the reason given.

It's a nice idea in theory but you'd really have to put some thought behind it to get the execution right if you were gonna implement examinations, curriculum for the teachers to follow, etc. You'd also need to start asking what kind of compromises can you afford because you'll definitely struggle to create a real functioning high school with the numbers this server pulls. Such as:

Would each age group get their own class separate from the others?
Could you facilitate a different teacher for different subjects? Or would you expand on what one teacher can teach? 
How would you manage time zone differences?

I'd love to see some high school - or university - role play, especially because I RP a non affiliated teenager still in high school. But unless someone could condense and compromise the idea, with the server population in mind, adding to it as - assuming - it grows in interest while active, it's never going to work out in my opinion. 

• Upvote 1