Credit original creators when claiming content as your own IC

Hugh-Gi-Oh

I mean all those FB rats should be banned for violating copyright and making $$$ off this piss poor rp. For example Philthy P stealing all Philthy Rich's songs claiming as his own, has garbage roleplay with no fear beefing every single faction and person that calls him out. And that's just top of the icebearg. Though for all I know nobody cares about it, I've pointed it to management multiple times, I don't see anything being done.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
39 minutes ago, DOLL said:

Sweetie get off my imaginary nuts, I already asked the person INRL can I use it why you jealous? Stop worrying about me and complaining. I already spoke to the person cause I know them inrl, deal with it and leave me alone  

very hostile reaction to someone who clearly states in the original post they have no problem with you. imagine attacking someone because of information they have no possible way to know

please stop baiting lmao

• Upvote 2
Just now, DOLL said:

Then dont make a whole thread about me bashing me when you dont know nothing

4 hours ago, Hugh-Gi-Oh said:

Disclaimer: I have nothing against this person and I'm not trying to report them, I don't want to report them, I'm just using this as an example because it was the easiest to find. 

You was saying? This isnt even about you.  The hostile act is concerning, the OP was addressing a issue on Facebrowser as a whole, people not providing credits to the real artists. 

Edited by Mitch
  • Upvote 1

Yes, posting somebody elses content without permission or legal rights to it, in any way, is copyright infringement. Even if it is not monetized in any way. This can technically ONLY get the user on the platform in trouble. The person who made the upload, post, distribution or whatever. 

Stop being childish btw, since when do we have children on here arguing in threads????

Edited by cracked
31 minutes ago, DOLL said:

Then dont make a whole thread about me bashing me when you dont know nothing, if you wasnt so pressed and worried what I do IG this wouldn’t be a damn problem, back off and make your own damn grind. My character can sing before I did it asked the original creator and she didnt mind, imagine bashing someone and sending rude comments on my site! Dont get blocked.

i am not the OP, but go off.

let's not derail the thread from the original point with the useless arguing and blatant flamebaiting. 

i do agree with the main post of the post, there should be some sort of credit given!

also i always thought making characters that represent a real life counterpart were frowned upon and against the rules

3 minutes ago, DOLL said:

Blah blah blah , imma keep doing what I do . Stfu and deal with it I already got permission you fool. Go back and rp and get off my invisible nutts I dont need you bouncing on my shit and moaning .

No need to be toxic. Can we see official proof that you have permission from the owner? 

11 minutes ago, Violence said:

No need to be toxic. Can we see official proof that you have permission from the owner? 

Why yall care so much? I have permission end of the day, its none of yall business now leave me alone ... keep doing yall little things yall do IG. Thank you and goodbye ?? This is a game not real life

Edited by DOLL