Assetto Corsa

StewartOff

8 minutes ago, Dannii said:

Forza Motorsport 7 Is Probably Better! I Loved Horizon! Used To Play Hunted With Friends. 

you cant really compare forza series with assetto, forza is full arcade and assetto is a sim 

i got like ~60 hrs on assetto, playing with a t300 rs

2 hours ago, Dannii said:

Forza Motorsport 7 Is Probably Better! I Loved Horizon! Used To Play Hunted With Friends. 

You've never been more wrong, hot damn.

OT: I love Assetto. Absolutely love it. On a G920 atm, planning on copping Clubsport V3 pedals next month and a Clubsport wheelbase in the future (when i can afford it).

Edited by Marksman
13 minutes ago, Marksman said:

You've never been more wrong, hot damn.

OT: I love Assetto. Absolutely love it. On a G920 atm, planning on copping Clubsport V3 pedals next month and a Clubsport wheelbase in the future (when i can afford it).

LOL YE ok boomer invest on t3pa pedals and a proper belt driven wheel instead of sitting on a gear driven poobox

I'm ninety percent sure they're both simulators, as I just googled it.

But Forza has much more to do, when it comes to tasks, objectives. Especially 7. I dislike Assetto, feels limited, and like a linear game. Only one way to go, the same way every single time. 

I guess it's pretty good if you like Platforms. But online? Nah. 

6 hours ago, Dannii said:

I'm ninety percent sure they're both simulators, as I just googled it.

But Forza has much more to do, when it comes to tasks, objectives. Especially 7. I dislike Assetto, feels limited, and like a linear game. Only one way to go, the same way every single time. 

I guess it's pretty good if you like Platforms. But online? Nah. 

Forza isn’t a simulator. By no means. It’s an arcade racing game. How you explained that you liked to play hunted with friends just proves this. Assetto is not supposed to be a game you pick up for 30 minutes like Forza is then put it down. Can you do 24HR endurance races in Forza? Assetto Corsa is also only linear when you let it be linear (By the way, that’s how race tracks work. You go one way). I’d be more than happy to show you the true potential of Assetto Corsa, I just hope you have lots of space on your drive 

Edited by Marksman
10 hours ago, Marksman said:

Forza isn’t a simulator. By no means. It’s an arcade racing game. How you explained that you liked to play hunted with friends just proves this. Assetto is not supposed to be a game you pick up for 30 minutes like Forza is then put it down. Can you do 24HR endurance races in Forza? Assetto Corsa is also only linear when you let it be linear (By the way, that’s how race tracks work. You go one way). I’d be more than happy to show you the true potential of Assetto Corsa, I just hope you have lots of space on your drive 

Can you do a 24 hour race in Assetto Corsa?

I mean personally? 

I don't think I could stay at a computer that long :s

2 hours ago, Dannii said:

Can you do a 24 hour race in Assetto Corsa?

I mean personally? 

I don't think I could stay at a computer that long :s

Not on your own, no. But it is done in teams. You switch cars.

This is more common on iRacing as it properly supports driver switches with 24HR endurance events, but it's still possible with AC.