Alcohol effect last longer.

Raisin

Short description: I'm not sure what's the exact timer right now for the alcohol in blood until you get text that you're "Sober".

Detailed description: Make it last 5-10x longer. Yes it should depend on what you're drinking but that is not "so" important.

Commands to add:-

Items to add:-

How would your suggestion improve the server?: Breathalyzer would be useful and people think more about the the consequences.

Additional information:

Edited by Roza.

One becomes "intoxicated" for longer periods of time after consuming a larger amount of the substance. Experiment with consuming six alcoholic beverages that are not beer in order to witness the impairment of one's vision, combined with the massive delay of being sober. In the end, one glass of any alcoholic beverage will not get the average person intoxicated for long periods of time.

I remember drinking six glasses of rum (six rum components) in order to be intoxicated for over an hour.

Edited by DLimit
8 minutes ago, shareef2 said:

It's fine how it is. When it was first implemented, it'd last for so long, you could log on, drink a beer, play for a few hours, hop off, play a few days later, and two hours in you'd get a DUI.

Actually you are wrong. At some point it was bugged so the blood alcohol level never lowered - that bug took around 6 months to fix (It was just overlooked). After that fix you still got sober around 3-4 times faster now. But we still need it to be at least 3 times slower as it is now.

36 minutes ago, Tr1bal said:

Actually you are wrong. At some point it was bugged so the blood alcohol level never lowered - that bug took around 6 months to fix (It was just overlooked). After that fix you still got sober around 3-4 times faster now. But we still need it to be at least 3 times slower as it is now.

Experiment with drinking six components of alcohol and you'll change your mind.

3 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Experiment with drinking six components of alcohol and you'll change your mind.

How else would I even know.

But with one thing I agree, if it is to be made longer then the alcohol level should decrease while offline as well.

• 1 year later...