Inventory bug.

jezpack

I have the same bug and it happens once a day or so with all menus like that: the regular i menu, the multi-interior apartment selection, safes, the old character selection menu, etc. No controller installed and it's persisted through several RageMP reinstalls & game integrity checks. It's a minor bug but it's been there since the beginning.

The only fix is to just exit the menu out and open it again.

Edited by Havana
3 hours ago, -Andreas said:

Does any of you have a controller connected? 

No. I'm using a keyboard and mouse, no controller. It's not a huge issue, just gets annoying sometimes lol. Usually a game restart fixes it, until it shows up again.

Edited by Scaramouche
6 minutes ago, Scaramouche said:

No. I'm using a keyboard and mouse, no controller. It's not a huge issue, just gets annoying sometimes lol. Usually a game restart fixes it, until it shows up again.

Hmm haven't experienced it myself, and I'm not sure what's causing it be honest. 

36 minutes ago, -Andreas said:

Hmm haven't experienced it myself, and I'm not sure what's causing it be honest. 

With coding, it could be anything causing a small bug like that ? Like I said it's not game breaking, but it can get annoying when you're trying to get to a specific selection in the "I" menu and it won't let you because of the rubber banding back to an option further up the menu. I can see how it may break some RP scenarios, if it's a robbery or something where you're trying to access your inventory. Luckily, there's a workaround with a quick restart. So with some understanding, it can be worked with to an extent.

Edited by Scaramouche
4 hours ago, Scaramouche said:

With coding, it could be anything causing a small bug like that ? Like I said it's not game breaking, but it can get annoying when you're trying to get to a specific selection in the "I" menu and it won't let you because of the rubber banding back to an option further up the menu. I can see how it may break some RP scenarios, if it's a robbery or something where you're trying to access your inventory. Luckily, there's a workaround with a quick restart. So with some understanding, it can be worked with to an extent.

Well, somehow it doesn't happen to me anymore, I'll update if this thingy happens again

• 2 weeks later...

Try another keyboard see if that fixes it, also check your drivers for your peripherals because it could be a bug on that side. Alternatively try typing the commands and see if that works. It's definitely a bug on your side but I think it's mechanical rather than software.

• 1 month later...
  • Cheezy locked this topic