Smoking.

gelotinx2

Don’t smoke, you’ll regret it and by the time you wanted to quit and you actually tried, you’d fail over and over, it takes a lot of time and emotion to fully stop smoking cigarettes.

I used to smoke since I was 12 lmao, I stopped at the age of 16 and I’ve been hitting the gym since then, I feel so much better, back when I was smoking my lungs is just killing me with a quick sudden pain, used to happened daily, but now I never have that problem anymore.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I guess I was lucky in that I started on weed, grew tired of putting a lot of money into it (it adds up when you factor in the cost of the drug, papers, filters etc). Eventually I got down to smoking regular cigarettes. But, after a month I completely went down to vaping. Since March this year I haven't smoked anything (Other than doing weed for medicinal purposes on rare occasions).

Really fucked me up in terms of asthma.

I chain-smoke Native cigarettes every single day, roughly around 25-50 cigarettes per day. I would not recommend it, regardless of how much I enjoy it.

One less bad habit to possess if you don't even consider experimenting with it.

You'll be less attractive if your breath smells like cigarette smoke, as-well. Just saying... reduces your odds of having a relationship since it's extremely appalling in 2020. To add on top of that, real estate will be an issue if you're renting or owning a unit in a building that has strict anti-smoking regulations, which is becoming MORE COMMON as we progress throughout these years.

Edited by DLimit
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Gall locked this topic