Smoking.

gelotinx2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

happy 4/20

smoking is cool, not smoking is cool

we are all products of non-certain absurdity, smoke weed if u want to get high, smoke cigarettes if want to smoke a cigarette.

smoking cigarettes feel nice imo

do what u want 2 do dont focus on other people ok!

bye!

Since quarantine, i've gone up from about half a pack a day to near 2 packs. Smoking is quite possibly the worst decision I've made. As someone stated before, after a while of smoking? It is just a matter of the feeling of needing one, not wanting one. They're disgusting, truth be told.

On 12/22/2019 at 2:42 PM, gelotinx2 said:

Besides that lmao

Tolerance builds up pretty quick and cigarettes won't feel even closer to the first ones, the way a no smoker feels it's just as a regular smoker feels after taking his nicotine dose. So you won't feel any better than you'd normally do, but worse when you crave them.

On 12/22/2019 at 11:47 AM, gachette said:

3 year smoker here, I feel like this is a rehabilitation group but yeah, cigarettes bring no good to nor the body or anything else, all it gives is a small nicotine rush, after a while even the smoker doesn’t enjoy the cigarette, they feel as if they need it, only bad comes from it. It might look cool or w/e but definitely not worth ruining your health over, ask any smoker they’ll tell you not to smoke

lmao

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Gall locked this topic