Smoking.

gelotinx2

There's no way to be an occasional smoker, I mean that's what I thought too the first time I started smoking. At first you might find it cool and such, then it will turn into something you would need on daily basis to avoid dizziness and having a massive headaches, it is basically addictive and once you come to a decision where you want to stop it you will have to struggle with withdrawal symptoms.

It is not enjoyable, plus once you smoke your first cigarette you will feel disgusted to a point where you would want to throw up lol

Edited by Guest
21 hours ago, gelotinx2 said:

Less disgusting contents?

lot of chemicals in tobacco, I'm not a big weed guy only because it puts me to sleep and I prefer amphetamines but it's a lot more better than cigarettes. been smoking since I was 14, 20 now; only thing it's really good for is socializing in clubs and shit but other than that, nah. I recently quit for a couple months and way more active and clean. unfortunately have gotten back into it again because of some drama but yeah, if you're gonna smoke anything, smoke dmt... I mean weed, just make sure the shit isn't synthetic.

In America, more than likely, your weed is just weed, and if you're getting shady shit it's either oregano or some synthetic shit, so not legit. People do lace marijuana in some places but its not very popular because it absolutely destroys your chances of ever having a legit customer base. 

Lots of people in states with legal recreational marijuana casually smoke.

Getting into cigarettes is a bit different, you can casually smoke but if you do it often (or at all, there's still risk) you're going to end up getting addicted or tripping into a state where you might use lots in one short period(lets say 1 day a week you're with friends and smoke 10 in 1 sitting vs a pack throughout the week). Both are equally as dangerous in their own right.

There are some circumstances where tobacco related products aren't as horrible, like un-altered tobacco, and  a few puffs (not inhaling) from a cigar, but still carry risk.

As for convincing you NOT to smoke if it's something like straight tobacco, legit nicotine juices, etc, do what you want, just know that with these, moderation is still extremely important even though it's not the same as puffing on extremely chemical filled cigs. 

If it's cigarettes, just don't do it, it's not worth it lol. Every puff is going to deposit tar into your lungs. Cigarettes also contain and introduce chemicals into your body like Benzene, which is something that also comes off Gasoline and is one of the reasons it's bad to sit around unsecured gasoline products. That's simply 1 of about 200-300 confirmed 'deadly' chemicals that most brands generally have that are 'activated' when smoking, not including the 1,000's that for whatever reason or another don't enter their 'active' state. 

• Gall locked this topic