Family Affiliated Irish Mafia

Ted

• 2 weeks later...

It was a very fun run, but unfortunately we are calling it quits. Administrative bias, along with poor and ineffectual leadership in The White Car has demotivated many of us. This server is not fun to play on when IFM blatantly favor their own factions. The White Car is not fun to rp within when the leadership is inactive and unwilling to bring in other leadership. When the leader of the White Car legitametly belives they can NPC RPGs to win wars and can cover Mount Chilliad in an open air weed field, there is no amount of reason that can be talked into them. Unfortunately we have been denied the opportunity by IFM to do anything about it in any reasonable amount of time. For those reasons we no longer find it fun to keep rping in an environment where we are not given what we have earned and worked towards.

Other than that I wish nothing but love. If a member of FAIM wishes to take the thread from here I welcome them to do so. I hope others can find some fun in this community. Free Shmoe. 

• Upvote 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
8 minutes ago, Ted said:

It was a very fun run, but unfortunately we are calling it quits. Administrative bias, along with poor and ineffectual leadership in The White Car has demotivated many of us. This server is not fun to play on when IFM blatantly favor their own factions. The White Car is not fun to rp within when the leadership is inactive and unwilling to bring in other leadership. When the leader of the White Car legitametly belives they can NPC RPGs to win wars and can cover Mount Chilliad in an open air weed field, there is no amount of reason that can be talked into them. Unfortunately we have been denied the opportunity by IFM to do anything about it in any reasonable amount of time. For those reasons we no longer find it fun to keep rping in an environment where we are not given what we have earned and worked towards.

Other than that I wish nothing but love. If a member of FAIM wishes to take the thread from here I welcome them to do so. I hope others can find some fun in this community. Free Shmoe. 

see you in the wild wild west