Family Affiliated Irish Mafia

Ted

2 hours ago, Ted said:

Im tired of these motherfuckers on GTA World telling me, always in a private discord, Shmoe Foe aint about this, Shmoe Foe aint about that, my boy a DMer and all that, always saying he ain put in no work. SHUT THE FUCK UP! YALL AIN UP ON SHIT! All yall on about, Shmoe Foe aint no hitter! Shmoe Foe aint this! Shmoe Foe aint that! SHUT THE FUCK UP! Yall dont live with the dude! Yall already know he got caught with the rachet! Shooting at the police and shit! Motherfuckers been on admins watch since-Since I don't know when! Yall fuckers stop playing him like that! Yall homies savages on World! If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Shmoe Foe I'm fucking DMing they ass! Im not playing no more! I know them dudes are rolling with Seaside and them! DID YOU NOT SEE THE IMEX HIEST?! The most professional of licks, I done known you aint with the shit! That shit irks me the most bro! They out here like, naaaw Shmoe Foe aint this, Shmoe Foe aint that, he aint been making videos about that, shut the FUCK up! I KNOW when a really white boy is holding it down because I feel that shit, and I FEEL SHMOE! Thats it! Fuck you mean?! Thats my homie! 

these bitches love shmoe-sa!!