Area of Focus: Little Seoul

I don't know if I should make a forum post or request it to @Missi personally; but the guys who roleplay as Triads, myself included, would like to focus more on a neighborhood ingame, Little Seoul seems to be the most natural environment for us.

The point is that we would like a few houses and a couple of businesses (we would open a restaurant or a club over there, the rest could be available for individuals).
We see Mexican factions and Biker gangs have their territories set up around their natural neighborhoods/clubs so they can recruit more easily, we are finding difficulties acquiring new members and activity (members don't have a place to hang out so we tend to spread out and don't RP casually, just on scheduled events), and I think this could be a proper solution and also a good area to make roleplay happen between the public and our lower rank members.

I personally don't see any inconvenience in doing so, maybe that players would scatter, but at the end of the day, we have bars and houses in Blaine County, more scatter than that impossible. The outcome would be simple, we would have more members around Little Seoul and a natural territory to roleplay our thing in public, this would give us more promotion, numbers, and activity. I made this post back in the day to request for houses, but it seems it wasn't in the right place and never had an admin answer, just silence.

I hope this is the right place to post this kind of things, any input would be also appreciated.

Cheers.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Lance said:

I'm really not sure, I asked for the similar thing from missi but she told me to contact dirk, dirk did not answer last time I tried and I don't even know if he's active. 

You mean Dirk right? Yeah, he doesn't respond that fast it seems :(

2 minutes ago, Tritega said:

You mean Dirk right? Yeah, he doesn't respond that fast it seems :(

From my experience the only admin who responds is Nervous. Or nobody likes me. Best you can do is simply suggest businessses and houses to be added there, without mentioning your faction. 

Edited by Lance
7 minutes ago, Lance said:

From my experience the only admin who responds is Nervous. Or nobody likes me. Best you can do is simply suggest businessses and houses to be added there, without mentioning your faction. 

Oh, we would really want to have something in Little Seoul to extend our roleplay possibilities and offer others also a place to RP at.

1 hour ago, Lance said:

I'm really not sure, I asked for the similar thing from missi but she told me to contact dirk, dirk did not answer last time I tried and I don't even know if he's active. 

I know and understand that @Dirk and @Nervous might be overwhelmed by the number of requests, questions, and suggestions they might be getting in Discord, I might PM them on the forums because we're in need of these things. I already spoke with Missi and she told me to talk to @Ethanol about this, I hope I catch him online.

• Wisci locked this topic