Car Out-of-Character

Nizar

9 hours ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

I feel like the most common usage for this is gonna be.

/cb Yo get in voice so I can tell you when to shoot them.

I’m sure administrators can monitor players’ chat already.

8 hours ago, Jennie said:

OOC means OOC, you are not inside of the car OOCly, your character is. 

Uh, exactly. I never once mentioned being inside of a car OOCly, that’s just silly.

21 minutes ago, Declan said:

If your argument is "people will mg". What's stopping people from doing /cw right now and adding double brackets? Everything is abusable, that's the risk you take when you add something new to the server.

Of course it'll be, but /cb will only make it more convenient for people to mg.

Edited by ButtonLip

/pm and /b already make it convenient to metagame. bottom line is, i don't want to see other peoples conversations in /b when i'm roleplaying. i want them to deal with whatever it is in the confines of their space (in this argument, the car) and that is how it should be. let people use /cb when it needs to be used. 

it's a good command and it doesn't interrupt others.

• Upvote 3
13 hours ago, Declan said:

yes and u need to do that for every single passenger. or u can just literally type /cb and everyone will see it. no brainer fella

How about suggesting a group /pm chat instead of this b/s that is obviously for potential Metagame. Over all, I am against this suggestion, why? I've had instances where people literary used /b /pm to ask the other one to join Voice chat so they could Metagame. The end result was they reported me for Non-RP Fear, while their own video you could hear them speak to each other.

No thank you, I'd rather not have another way for people to abuse something.

Edited by Vash Baldeus

I hope people do realize that when admin is spectating you they see every single message of urs like PM in their chat. It's literally nothing more than a /pm in a car. If anything it would only make it easier to catch a metagamer since they'd prefer /cb instead of discord or some, so ye.

Edited by JohnCenalol