dropout-boys.png

DropOut Boyz is a small clique consisting of teenage highschool dropouts who do credit card fraud, the dealing of narcotics, drug usage, and other dumb shit. They all have something in common, they idolize the scam rap culture. This includes people such as Shittyboy Tron, Shittyboy Stan Wil, Teejayx6, Kasher Quon, and etc. 

Edited by Oso Eli
1 minute ago, Benny Black said:

I must admit if nothing else you are persistent.  You should consider actually applying for the faction as this clearly has some potential.

it's not a faction though. It's only like a group of like 4-6 people who all roleplay teenagers. It's nothing more than just a friend highschool crew, It might develop into something bigger though

Edited by Oso Eli
Just now, Oso Eli said:

it's not a faction though. It's only like a group of like 4-6 people who all roleplay teenagers. It's nothing more than just a friend highschool crew, It might develop into something bigger though

I mean I personally agree you shouldn't have to apply for a faction, but the gods in the sky don't see it that way and will likely lock/archive this thread. All I'm saying.

• mj2002 locked this topic