Aryan Brotherhood

RzoTanY.png

This has been one long run I had with this faction which began on June 7th, 2019
just reaching 2 years now. I've had a blast with this faction starting in Vanguard, and

developing this character. I've had a very nice time here, and will to be moving 

onto different avenues of RP.

I would like to give a shoutout to those people I've RP'ed with the most, and would like

to thank them, and to the people I missed, I apologize you'll know who you are. Special

shoutout to @Torpedo@Netsrac @TpRoll@mother_superior@cryybabyycryyjust to name a few! Again, sorry if I haven't listed the rest, you know who you are.

This faction is in good hands, I'm glad to have spent a good chunk of time here, and

built up the friendships I have now just because of this faction. I wish this faction 

nothing but the best, and thank you! 

• Upvote 5
2 hours ago, MARTÍNEZ said:

RzoTanY.png

This has been one long run I had with this faction which began on June 7th, 2019
just reaching 2 years now. I've had a blast with this faction starting in Vanguard, and

developing this character. I've had a very nice time here, and will to be moving 

onto different avenues of RP.

I would like to give a shoutout to those people I've RP'ed with the most, and would like

to thank them, and to the people I missed, I apologize you'll know who you are. Special

shoutout to @Torpedo@Netsrac @TpRoll@mother_superior@cryybabyycryyjust to name a few! Again, sorry if I haven't listed the rest, you know who you are.

This faction is in good hands, I'm glad to have spent a good chunk of time here, and

built up the friendships I have now just because of this faction. I wish this faction 

nothing but the best, and thank you! 

WLNR....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bospy changed the title to Aryan Brotherhood
  • khadijeh. locked this topic