Aryan Brotherhood

20 minutes ago, Midsummer Night's Dream said:

A tired concept that shouldn’t have been revived. That fact that it was makes me think it’s become a conduit for latent desires disguised as roleplay. 

What? Man people can improve and factions can get better. If you just keep dissing people and don't try to help them improve. You're just encouraging bad roleplay. Now get off the thread and quit derailing it with your rude behaviour. There's much worse factions than these guys at least they're trying to improve themselves.

51 minutes ago, Midsummer Night's Dream said:

A tired concept that shouldn’t have been revived. That fact that it was makes me think it’s become a conduit for latent desires disguised as roleplay. 

You're right, ive always wanted to RP as an Obergruppenführer and now i can, with this faction

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
1 hour ago, Midsummer Night's Dream said:

Like it or not, racial segregation and the organizations that form because of it are very much a part of the California prison system. The players and leadership behind this faction have done an incredible amount of research on the subject matter, a subject matter not only elusive but also incredibly disturbing. The fact that you would call it “latent” shows you know little on the subject matter at hand.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Midsummer Night's Dream said:

You are probably one of the people who could do with reading the follow article, to gain a bit more understanding about the whole thing. Maybe watch some Wes Watson on youtube. Helped me gain a better understanding of the whole subject.

But in the end, if you don't wish to interact with these people you don't have to. It is as easy as just not going to jail. Then you most likely won't run into any of them.
And as other have mentioned, the AB and the Cars play a huge role in the everyday life in jails and prisons. 
I think it would be weird if this faction didnt exist, from a realism perspective.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
3 hours ago, Midsummer Night's Dream said:

Trying to roleplay a West Coast underworld without prison gangs would be like trying to roleplay Mexico's underworld without drug cartels. Prison gangs are integral to the scene's entire makeup.

So it's weird to see you go out of your way to betray such an obvious and embarrassing misunderstanding of the setting you're ostensibly interested in.

This server needs a thriving gangland scene and it's not going to get it by listening to the naysaying of totally oblivious morons. 

• Upvote 5
  • Applaud 3
  • Bospy changed the title to Aryan Brotherhood
  • khadijeh. locked this topic