Aryan Brotherhood

• 2 weeks later...

@TpRollwill be succeeding me as leader of the White Car as I continue my efforts to step back from intensive commitments to GTA:World, since mid-November I've come to realize that I'm not as enthusiastic for roleplaying on GTA as I once was and my activity and commitment to ongoing projects have suffered as a result. Therefore, I intend to begin stepping back from the extensive obligations I've found myself trapped up in to focus on real life commitments as well as far more small-scale roleplay endeavors wherein I can play when and where I want to rather than being trapped in an inflexible time schedule that can't possibly fit into my current lifestyle.

I make this decision whilst at the height of my presence here, I have accomplished everything I've set out to do on GTA:World and I'm relieved to begin working on new projects whilst pursuing fresh character ideas. The White roleplay scene on this server is currently leaps and bounds better than it was when I first started in 2018 and I expect it to continue it's steady improvement, an honorable mention I'd like to give is to @Comradicalwho I expect will eventually become one of the future leaders of this project in time along with his people who, to me, are some of the best roleplayers on this community currently.

Special mention to my haters, none of whom have survived their tenure - or ever will.

• Upvote 23
  • Applaud 8
  • Bospy changed the title to Aryan Brotherhood
  • khadijeh. locked this topic