Mixing OOC on FB

aldo

38 minutes ago, Jennie said:

What we should be talking about is people insulting each other and trolling OOCly through an IC platform such as FB, it makes absolutely no sense for an adult to behave like a teenager, or just insult or troll because OOC has a problem with that user, it doesn't matter if their character is 30 or 40 years old, if he is a serial killer, he belongs to a mafia or a businessman, they use FB and behave like kids, totally meaningless.

This is derailing slightly but it’s so off-putting, sure, adults do post unfunny memes with minions but I feel like adult characters posting memes on FB just deletes the layer of maturity they attempt to portray. Nor does it really invite social roleplay knowing they’re more of a teenager than an adult. It’s weird.

4 hours ago, Jennie said:

What we should be talking about is people insulting each other and trolling OOCly through an IC platform such as FB, it makes absolutely no sense for an adult to behave like a teenager, or just insult or troll because OOC has a problem with that user, it doesn't matter if their character is 30 or 40 years old, if he is a serial killer, he belongs to a mafia or a businessman, they use FB and behave like kids, totally meaningless.

Don't forget about the ones that also unleashes their OOC frustrations on FaceBrowser.

41 minutes ago, Hart said:

Don't forget about the ones that also unleashes their OOC frustrations on FaceBrowser.

Yeah, I forgot to add it, people throw their frustration on FB by insulting other players, camouflaged as IC stuff.

I don't know how many trolls I've ignored.

Edited by Jennie
7 hours ago, Jennie said:

I mean if your RPing a grown ass adult and your spending all day posting selfies with filters and shit you can't really complain about people acting like kids online...

As for the OP, If it doesn't have a GTA universe counterpart? Its fairgame IC. 

7 minutes ago, Henning said:

I mean if your RPing a grown ass adult and your spending all day posting selfies with filters and shit you can't really complain about people acting like kids online...

As for the OP, If it doesn't have a GTA universe counterpart? Its fairgame IC. 

You should re-read what I posted, your comparison is meaningless.

Just now, Jennie said:

You should re-read what I posted, your comparison is meaningless.

Lmao is it meaningless or are you just frustrated by a difference of opinion?

The only "adults" I know who post edited selfies like that are people who don't realize they are apart of a pyramid scheme or are actually immature enough to start shit on Facebook. 

Being obsessed with social media like FB is something people grow out of when they are like 18 or 19, They aren't posting selfies every two days when they are 25+ because they should have an actual job or an actual life. 

Just now, Henning said:

Lmao is it meaningless or are you just frustrated by a difference of opinion?

The only "adults" I know who post edited selfies like that are people who don't realize they are apart of a pyramid scheme or are actually immature enough to start shit on Facebook. 

Being obsessed with social media like FB is something people grow out of when they are like 18 or 19, They aren't posting selfies every two days when they are 25+ because they should have an actual job or an actual life. 

I will repeat it to you again, you seem not to understand it.

People use FB to throw their hatred (With OOC reasons) at other people without any sanction, since everything is IC and IC is how must be solved, it's an empty space that they abuse to insult or troll, they even maintain a serious RP IG, these users often have a serious role, such as being a rich person, a murderer or simply a person whose RP is serious, but when they use FB they become a child, insulting others by protecting themselves on a website that is fully IC.

Find the meaning of a person that IG is totally serious, that many of these trolls killed people or have businesses, is that, a person like that doesn't behave like a child, it doesn't matter if you upload selfies with 30 thousand filters, is that it makes no sense, in addition, as I told you, people protect themselves on the web to insult, but in reality they are insults of OOC, I don't care  if they insult me, but it has to be with a legit reason, not because OOC he/she hates me.

Facebrowser is full of toxic people, and it is a fact, and you know it, it has nothing to do with someone uploading a photo with filters, because I've seen newly created accounts and users that insult a person who doesn't know anything about him,simply because OOC hates that user.

9 minutes ago, Jennie said:

Find the meaning of a person that IG is totally serious, that many of these trolls killed people or have businesses, is that, a person like that doesn't behave like a child, it doesn't matter if you upload selfies with 30 thousand filters, is that it makes no sense, in addition, as I told you, people protect themselves on the web to insult, but in reality they are insults of OOC, I don't care  if they insult me, but it has to be with a legit reason, not because OOC he/she hates me.

But you do care? Otherwise you wouldn't be so tilted on this thread. 

If you've got actual proof of OOC harassment, send it to player management. Its their job to handle that type of behavior. What your doing is crying into the void in the hopes that this issue snowballs into a rule change. Trust, people in this community tilted me with FB posts, you know what I did? I stopped using FB because its a totally optional tool. Maybe you should consider doing the same.

Just now, Henning said:

But you do care? Otherwise you wouldn't be so tilted on this thread. 

If you've got actual proof of OOC harassment, send it to player management. Its their job to handle that type of behavior. What your doing is crying into the void in the hopes that this issue snowballs into a rule change. Trust, people in this community tilted me with FB posts, you know what I did? I stopped using FB because its a totally optional tool. Maybe you should consider doing the same.

Well, It isn't hard to find something OOC on FaceBrowser tbh. But like you, I also have stopped using FaceBrowser, nowadays I just RP being on / post on Social Media. I mean, It's easy to avoid those OOC stuff on FaceBrowser, just either block them or don't go on it at all. ?‍♀️

1 hour ago, Henning said:

I agree with that statement, most people in the ages of 30+ post dry humor, political commentary or family photos. As far as I have seen at least.

Edited by Lmao
  • Upvote 1