GWC and Golfing Society

Crocker

15 hours ago, Glenn. said:

I'm very much interested in reaching out to try and figure out if there's a way to set up a charity event with this organization if there is?

Sir this is meta gaming 

3) Metagaming

Using out of character gained information to your advantage. Communicating with your party through the means of third party software.

Discord IC channels are forbidden unless authorized and monitored by the administration team.

E.G. 

• You message a player to pick you up at x location.
  • You coordinate with your team through Discord during a pursuit.
  • You mention a player's name without having them met before.
  • You are not allowed to have characters on your own account that know each others or refer to each others
1 hour ago, Alright! said:

Sir this is meta gaming 

3) Metagaming

Using out of character gained information to your advantage. Communicating with your party through the means of third party software.

Discord IC channels are forbidden unless authorized and monitored by the administration team.

E.G. 

• You are not allowed to have characters on your own account that know each others or refer to each others

What are you talking about? Asking for a way to simulate competitive golf into an experience is not metagaming.

Edit:

I have been trying to figure out a way of doing this with a tabletop game that uses a grid over maps with a D6 and a D4, with 4 different clubs (pitch, driver, put and one iron club with different variables for where you can choose to go on that grid depending on what you roll with the D6.) I can't find the manual for said tabletop game, but I got half finished guide on how to simulate it with pictures of grids for all the current 9 holes. If this may help you guys in any way of figuring out a simulation I'll be happy to send it your way.

Edited by Glenn.
15 hours ago, Alright! said:
On 1/11/2020 at 1:20 PM, Glenn. said:

I'm very much interested in reaching out to try and figure out if there's a way to set up a charity event with this organization if there is?

Sir this is meta gaming 

3) Metagaming

E.G. 

I don’t like this but good luck have fun 

Let's be positive on faction threads... They're putting in more work than you can even imagine. If you have a problem take it to PM's, don't make a fool of yourself on their thread.

Edited by Max3
  • Guest locked this topic